Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Week 6, Semester 2 - Podcasts


Podcasts
Originally uploaded by Mingo.nl

Once I stopped looking for the visual part of the podcasts (as I am a visual learner) and reread the lesson, I realized that I simply needed to listen.

How libraries are using podcasts -

Reading picture books to children - this makes me sad that there isn't a real live person reading to them. I'm sure there are instances where podcast books would be wonderful though.

Teen podcasts - perfect! Meet them where they're at.

Continuing Ed poscasts - great way to get your CE without having to travel.

1 comment:

PandaLibrarian said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks for thinking of CE in conjunction with podcasts - now I just have to create some :)! Actually, we do - in a way when we record our OPAL sessions. They have both video and audio components, though.

Keep on playing!

Jean